IV Hydration Therapy in Atlanta, GA
When you feel rundown, tired, lethargic, and require a boost, visit My Health Reassurance. We provide a variety of IV treatments. For more information call us now!
What is IV therapy?
IV hydration therapy is therapeutic treatment using intravenous (IV) fluids to rehydrate and revive your body. IV therapy allows for the administration of maximum infusion of nutrients bypassing the GI (gastrointestinal) tract and overall, enhances the body’s ability to function. This allows the nutrients to be absorbed quickly and directly into the bloodstream, a method that produces higher levels of the vitamins and minerals in your body than if you got them from food or supplements.
If you have health or medical issues, it is encouraged to check with your primary care physician first before beginning IV therapy.
- Patients with liver or kidney function impairments should avoid IV therapy.
- Patients with congestive heart failure or end stage renal disease have the potential for serious harm from receiving Iv fluids.
- Patients with milk allergies or lactose intolerance, and sulfa allergies should avoid Glutathione.
- People that have G6PD deficiency, also known as Favism, should not receive IV high dose Vitamin C because it can cause hemolytic anemia. Favism most commonly affects people of African, Middle Eastern and South Asian descent.
Treatments range from 30-60 minutes
- Most common side effects from IV infusion therapy:
- Bruising at the site of injection
- Infection at the site of injection if sterile technique is not properly used
Labs that may be required for IV hydration therapy:
- Vitamin D
- C-Reactive Protein
- CMP (Complete Metabolic Panel)
- Lipid Profile
Results vary from person to person and additional treatments may be needed to optimize results.
Therapy is performed by a qualified licensed medical professional observing the infusion from beginning to end.
We require our guests to be 18 years of age or older. Please bring a photo ID with you to your appointment.